577Here's How You Can Help Illinois High School Student Singers . . .

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Mar 7, 2006
      Come & enjoy a benefit show in Evanston April 1 to
      help fund the Illinois Youth in Harmony program &,
      more specifically, the Festival of Stars for
      high-school a cappella singers throughout greater

      The show, "Barbershop Live--A Quartet Extravaganza,"
      will be held 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 1, at Weinstein
      Auditorium, National-Louis University, 2840 Sheridan
      Rd., Evanston. Tickets are $20 (VIP reserved seating)
      & $18 (all other seats), with a $3 discount for
      students & senior citizens age 65+.

      Order tickets from me (see contact info in my sig) or,
      if you feel lucky, you might be able to purchase them
      at the door.

      The annual Festival of Stars provides vocal group
      coaching, training in voice production & presentation,
      & a talent show for participating high-school
      students. There will be a Festival in Fox Lake in
      October, & an additional Festival is planned for some
      time in the fall in Evanston.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99 @ juno . com (backup: schlesmail @ yahoo .
      member North Wave Chorus (www.northwavechorus.com)