136Playlist for The "APPLAUSE" Show WVRM April 4th

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Apr 8 7:24 PM
      Hi there gang....

      We had a wonderful night musically welcoming the season of Springtime.  We located 73 songs that included 4 requests, 2 dedications and 4 tunes from
      new" cd's sent to the show.

      Some notes about future shows.  In May we will be doing the "ALL SOUTHWEST REGION" Show which has been orchestrated through the great work of Grady Kerr, President of P.R.O.B.E. and the Southwest District of SPEBSQSA.
      Sometime in the future we will air the "Hal Purdy Tribute".  This show has proven to be the most challenging when trying to assemble all of the key people in the studio and as telephone guests.  We hope that this show will be before the end of April.

      If your chapter has a show coming up, you can email the facts about the show to the APPLAUSE Team at :  applause@...   We will be happy to announce it during the "Concert Central" portions of the nightly show.

      Well, here goes...those great songs from great groups heard on The "APPLAUSE" Show on April 4th:
      "A Celebration of Spring"

      Vocal Majority        I'm the Music Man
      Gas House Gang Love Eyes Medley
      Lone Star Sound Pennies From Heaven
      Sound Revival        Top of the World
      Bank Street        Firefly/Glow Worm Medley
      Excalibur        When the Red Red Robin
                         Comes Bobbin Along
      Gas House Gang Eine Kleine Nacht Music
      Metropolis              I'm Afraid of the Beautiful Girls
      Suntones        Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring
      Suntones        All the Things You Are
      Real Group        When I Fall In Love
      Vox One        That Which You Love
      Acoustix        Blackbird Medley
      Bay Rum Runners        Sitting In The Back Seat
      Studio One        This Is Some Lucky Day
      Random Access April Is In My Mistress Face
      Basix              Australian Spring
      Michigan Jake        You Make Me Feel So young
      Playtonics        Sunbonnet Sue
      New Tradition Chorus There is Nothing Like A Dame
      Special Delivery Flowers Mr. Florist Please
      M-Pact              If I Lost You
      Masters Of Harmony There used to be a ballpark
      Masters Of Harmony Make Our Garden Grow
      Easternaires        Hether On The Hill
      By Design        I'm Looking Over a 4-leaf Clover
      Vocal Six        Liv Boj
      Brylcreem        Teenager In Love
      Brothers In Harmony Only a Rose
      Bank Street        Chase The Rain Away
      FOCS              Get Down Tonight/That's The Way
      Vocal Six        Walk Between The Raindrops
      Vox P              Fly Me To The Moon
      Real Group        Flight of the Foobirds
      Boston Common It's A Good Day
      Boston Common Ten Feet Off The Ground
      Thoroughbreds Kentucky Medley
      Bluegrass Student Union Mills Brothers Medley
      Straight No Chaser        You'll Be In My Heart
      Richtones Chorus        Footloose
      Scotch & Soda        Take Me Out To The Ballgame
      Growing Girls        This Could be the Start of
                         Something Big
      Images              Almost Like Being In Love
      Rockapella              Let's Get Away From It All
      Uptown Sound        Beer Barrel Polka
      Riptide              Apple Blossom Time
      Management        Day Dreamin'
      Real Group        Wonderful World Of Sports
      Acoustix        Graduation Day/Blue World
      Keepsake        Royal Garden Blues
      Northern Lights Their Hearts Were Full of Spring
      Vox One        Edelweiss
      Dealer's Choice Have A Little Talk With Myself
      Razzmatazz        Handyman Medley
      Vocal Majority        Can You Feel The Love Tonight
      Saltaires        Just Like A Butterfly
      East York Barbershop Club To A Swimmin Hole With A
                         Fishin Pole
      Remember When        Rain Rain Go Away
      Alexandria Harmonizers On A Wonderful Day Like Today
      High Cotton        Oh What a Beautiful Morning
      Perfect Gentlemen        While Strolling Through the Park
             One Day
      4 Voices        Brand New Day
      Philharmonix        Lazy Day
      Acappella Gold When the Red Red Robin Comes
                         Bob Bob Bobbin Along
      Throat Culture        Easter Island Head
      House Jacks        Peace Love & Understanding
      Hampton Ave        Here's That Rainy Day
      B & O Connection        Weekend In New England
      Saturday Evening Post Stormy Weather
      The Bobs        Rainbird
      Stone Mountain Chorus Down By The Riverside
      Ambassadors of Harmony Applause
      Naturally Seven Bless This House

      We always enjoy hearing from our listeners...etiher letting us know what they enjoy about the show or to make a request.  We hope you will sned us a note and give us your thoughts.

      Remember the motto of The "APPLAUSE" Show:  "Music is the Universal Language.  Speak it to as many people as you can every day of your life."    Thanks for the bandwidth.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...
      Winner of the 2000 P.R.O.B.E. "Outstanding Achievement "Award
      Winner of the 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for Public Relations