Fwd: [CHIscooterList ] Three Floyds

  • SaRsbretta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      I'm meeting Aaron and Adrienna - scooterists from Akron, OH - at Three
      Floyds in Munster, IN this Saturday at 4:30/5pm - they're planning to
      hit the brewery tour at 4.  If you know them from various Ohio rallies
      or PVSC, please feel free to come out.  Or come out anyway if you want
      to make new scooter friends.  Plus the food and beer are both great,
      even if you want to sit alone.

      http://www.3floyds.com/brewpub/
      -Darren