Slaughterhouse 17 planning

  • d_pakravan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      If you'd like to be involved in planning or conducting Slaughterhouse 17 for Labor Day weekend 2011, please send me a private message to let me know how you'd like to help. We need people to contribute to event planning, rides, promotion, and sponsorship coordination. Any help you can give would be appreciated. All we ask is that you follow through on any offers you make, or let us know if you're unable to.

      Because Katrine, Kathy, Bryan and I are stupid busy with work and/or school, we'll be doing most of the planning online and meeting if necessary.

      Look forward to hearing from you,
      Darren