Midnight Ride Fri 7/2

  • Darren C Pakravan, DDS, MS
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2010
      Meet at Late Bar for Merge this Friday before we take a scenic midnight
      ride through the North Shore, or just show up if you want to ride and
      not drink/dance. We'll ride the midnight route from last year's
      Slaughterhouse (~50miles round trip), or further if people want, and
      return to Late Bar.

      All bikes welcome, but we will be cruising at 40-45mph so make sure you
      can keep up if you ride a small scooter.

      Start Time:
      Friday, July 2, 2010 at 11:30pm
      End Time:
      Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 2:30am
      Location:
      Late Bar (Belmont/Drake) to the Skokie Lagoons and Sheridan Road south
      from Highland Park
    • Francisco
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2010
        Had blast! Thanks for a fun first group ride
      • fagil001@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2010
          "Darren C Pakravan, DDS, MS" <eldorado@...> wrote:

          >Meet at Late Bar for Merge this Friday before we take a scenic midnight
          >ride through the North Shore, or just show up if you want to ride and
          >not drink/dance. We'll ride the midnight route from last year's
          >Slaughterhouse (~50miles round trip), or further if people want, and
          >return to Late Bar.
          >
          >All bikes welcome, but we will be cruising at 40-45mph so make sure you
          >can keep up if you ride a small scooter.
          >
          >Start Time:
          >Friday, July 2, 2010 at 11:30pm
          >End Time:
          >Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 2:30am
          >Location:
          >Late Bar (Belmont/Drake) to the Skokie Lagoons and Sheridan Road south
          >from Highland Park

        • sarsbretta
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 20, 2010
            does this mean there is another Friday ride at Late Bar; this Friday?

            --- In ChiScootEvents@yahoogroups.com, fagil001@... wrote:

            > "Darren C Pakravan, DDS, MS" <eldorado@...> wrote:
            >
            > >Meet at Late Bar for Merge this Friday before we take a scenic midnight
            > >ride through the North Shore, or just show up if you want to ride and
            > >not drink/dance. We'll ride the midnight route from last year's
            > >Slaughterhouse (~50miles round trip), or further if people want, and
            > >return to Late Bar.
            > >
            > >All bikes welcome, but we will be cruising at 40-45mph so make sure you
            > >can keep up if you ride a small scooter.
            > >
            > >Start Time:
            > >Friday, July 2, 2010 at 11:30pm
            > >End Time:
            > >Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 2:30am
            > >Location:
            > >Late Bar (Belmont/Drake) to the Skokie Lagoons and Sheridan Road south
            > >from Highland Park

          • Darren C Pakravan, DDS, MS
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 24, 2010
              I hope no one showed expecting one. I dunno why this got forwarded
              again. I didn't send it except for the first time.
              -Darren