Tiki Ride This Sunday 1/17!

  • d_pakravan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      The weather forecast calls for slightly warmer temps and little to no precipitation until early next week, so let's take advantage of it! The streets should be clear, and you know your scooter is asking to be ridden.

      Meet at Orbit Room (Wellington/California) at 1:30pm Sunday 1/17, ride leaves at 2pm. Get there earlier if you want to eat. We will head up to Paradise Pup (1724 S River Rd, Des Plaines; #24 in Chicago Magazine's 30 Best Burgers), planning to get there around 3pm.

      From Paradise Pup we will head down to Hala Kahiki (2834 River Rd, River Grove), planning to get there at 4-4:30pm.

      Please join us for any or all of it. All bikes welcome! Or just meet us for food and/or drinks; you know January is the best time for tiki drinks, anyway. Hope to see you there!
      -Darren