First ride of the year!

  • Michael Durso
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Well everyone? The holidays are over and it’s time
      for the first big ride of the year. It’s winter,
      there’s snow.. so.. SKI JUMPING!

      This Sunday Jan. 27th we’re heading out to Fox River
      Grove to watch Olympic Ski Jumping. There’s a way to
      get pre-sale ($10) but it’s $15 otherwise: Pre-sale
      buttons from 11 AM-4 PM $10. After 4 PM $15. Come
      watch past and future Olympians fly off the 70m jump.
      Hopefully there will be no “agony of defeat”
      re-creations. http://www.norgeskiclub.com/

      We’re leaving New York Bagel and Bialy at 9:30am
      sharp. Get there earlier if you want a bite to eat.
      Cash only.

      4714 W Touhy Ave
      (between Keating Ave & Kilpatrick Ave)
      Lincolnwood, IL 60712