CWC Kickoff

  • so1o_m
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Cold Weather Challenge Kickoff

      Rye is busy so we took it over. The Cold Weather Challenge Kickoff is
      Sunday November 11, 2007. We're meeting at The Bagel, 3107 N
      Broadway. http://www.bagelrestaurant.com/

      Ride is leaving at 10:30 so get there earlier if you wanna eat. The
      food is good there.

      The ride is going to end up at Museum of Contemporary Art 220 East
      Chicago Avenue. We hear admission is free and you can see, among other
      things, Sympathy for the Devil: Art and Rock and Roll Since 1967.
      http://www.mcachicago.org/exhibitions/exh_detail.php?id=56

      Once there you are free to do as please, come and go.

      SARS/Team MD/So1oSC