Scooter story on Channel 5 tonight (tues) at 10:00

  • Bryan Bedell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Natalie Martinez' feature segment on scooters will air on the NBC5
      10:00 news tonight.

      I saw the promo in the background last night as I was setting my
      Tivo, It's apparently called "Scooters in the City." It seems like
      she interviewed lots of people, including some folks on this list,
      and they shot some footage at Scooterworks on Saturday, so it will
      hopefully be kinda decent, or at least funny to see all our friends
      saying stuff that sounds silly out of context as we flit by for our
      1.5 seconds of screen time. These things are rarely flattering, heh.

      Me, I'm just hoping some of the safety/legal info I sent her makes
      the cut. Judging from the woman riding a Chinese scooter, helmetless,
      in a dress and high heels in the teaser promo, probably not.

      Go scooters!

      Bb.