Sunday Nov 4th Ride

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      Meet at MoJoes Cafe 2849 West Belmont (not the Roscoe one) between 9:15
      and 9:45. we will head out no later then 10 am. WE will ride south down
      by the Archer woods. Please riders and scooters (with a FULL tank of
      gas)capable of 50mph. We should return to the city NLT 1:30 pm. If the
      weather sucks which it's not supposed to we may just go out to breakfast

      http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/60618?dayNum=3&from=weekend