Saturday Evening Ride October 7th

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Meet at Rancho Nitro 3120 N Elston Ave between 7 and 8 pm. I will have
      the fire pit &grill going with some sausages and burgers. I'll also
      have not dogs for the non meat eaters. The moon is going to be full
      and the weather is supposed to be very nice. We will ride along the
      lake as much as possible . Since this is not a wide open fast run, all
      scooters capable of 45 MPH are invited. About 65 miles round trip.

      We don't have many nice days left so we should take advantage while we
      can.

      October 7th
      7pm
      Rancho Nitro