details-Chicago Area Scooterist Motorcycle Ride April 8th

  • bastir_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      so here are all the details:

      meet at Pontiac in Wicker Park at noon :

      pontiac
      1531 N Damen Ave
      Chicago, IL 60622

      this is the route of the ride:

      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=96033

      we are going to "Big Basin Marina". its a biker bar thats on a river
      so they get boater in there to. suppose to be cool per this guy I work
      with....well see.

      its right off I-55 so you can take the interstate back into the city
      if you wish.

      this is a motorcycle ride for chicago scooterist so if you have a bike
      come out. If you have a scooter and think you can keep up then come
      out but your going to be the guy that brought a scooter to a
      motorcycle ride. there is no support viecles on this ride.

      Invite any motorcycle riding friends you have. If you have a scooter
      remember that Nitros ride is the next day on sunday. I will probobly
      be on that ride with my scooter.

      rye
      773 454 3546