Tonight 05/02/05

  • RBrockman@wmace.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Ok, I looked this place up in the yellow pages, and metromix and couldn't
      find so I can't give you address but this is what I got:

      there is a little bar between Barry and nelson on California. The
      bartender a pysc major who knows about booze, brains and sex. She has big
      tits and buys you round after a couple. It's called Clydes. It's always
      open even in the morning. lets check it out

      so meet here at 10:00:003 PM

      And for you who still remember that Chad guy, here are some pictures of
      his latest escapade
      http://24.27.26.156/photos/2005/sanantone51