Reminder: Slaughterhouse XI Meeting 4/3/05

  • KATHERINE ANDERSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Reminder: Slaughterhouse XI Meeting 4/3/05

      For all who've expressed interest in helping us get ready for Slaughterhouse XI:

      We're planning a preliminary meeting on Sunday April 3 at 7pm at the Bob Inn (SW corner of Fullerton and Rockwell, across the street from the formerly legendary Fireside Bowl).  Mark your calendars and come on by.  Especially you 22LSC folks who swore up and down you'd help us get this under way--we need your advice, your words of wisdom, your sponsorship contacts, your patch hook ups, your fund-raising ideas, ideas for a kickass logo, etc.  :)

      Kathy