LCN meeting

  • Pancho, not Lefty
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      Tonight at exit. 10pmish

      come out if you want. dont if you dont.

      you can try to punch me in the face too, if you want.

      $2 black and blues $2 jameson
      kevin massacre spins psychobilly, punk and rockabilly

      upstairs hot goth chicks will beat you for money.

      and yes exit sucks. if you're sober.
      --
      cha cha de los corazones negros

      "I can tell ya how to make a peach crumble: kick her in the groin."

      http://www.burtreynolds.org
      http://scooterfox.blogspot.com
      _
      ,-/ |