ChiScootEvents endorses Dodgeball (or I do)

  • bastir_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      me and a couple other scooterist in chicago have been using Dodgeball
      as a way to keep in touch with other scooterist around town. the way
      it works is you send a text message to one address saying what bar
      your at. Dodgeball then sends a message to everybody on your list
      telling them were your at.

      it just like using a yahoo groups. send a message to one address and
      it spiders to everybody.

      its totally your option to send the message. its not a homing device.
      just a hook-up machine.

      anyway this is the link:
      http://chicago.dodgeball.com/social/index.php

      rye