Chi Rho Reflection for the Week of March 8, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      Chi Rho Reflection for the Week of March 8, 2009

      The last page in the Bible

      "There shall no more be anything accursed, but the
      throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and
      his servants shall worship him."
      Revelations 22:3

      The Bible concludes with the promise from God that
      "no longer will there be any curse." Someday there
      will be a new heaven and a new earth. There will
      be no more death, or mourning, or crying, or pain.
      All the broken, sin-twisted creation will have
      passed away (Revelations 21:4).

      It seems to me that blessing is good and a gift
      from God. Blessing, not cursing, is spiritually
      empowering for healing and wholeness. The
      origin and source of all blessings comes from
      God. Someday, there will be a new heaven and
      new earth full of blessing. There will be no
      destructive and despairing effects of sin and
      death. It will be heaven on earth. Never,
      ever again will the damaging power of any curse
      harm you and those you love.

      God, help me live my blessing now! Remind me
      to keep looking up. Amen.