Web site problems

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Dear friends,

      We have had problems the past week with our Web site,
      but it should now be up and running again. Please
      let me know if you have tried to place an order or
      make a contribution, or if you have written to me
      with no response.

      I also want to encourage you to assist us in
      raising money for the publication of Fr. John
      McNeill's book, "Sex as God Intended it to Be."
      We are looking for contributions or loans (to be
      repaid from book sales). You may make your
      contribution at http://www.chirhopress.com/sponsor.html
      and contact me at Adam@... if you
      are interested in making a loan.

      Thank you!