Chi Rho Connection -- Special New Product Edition

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007

      Vol. VIII, No. 4 Special New Product Edition

      1. New Sterling Silver Pendants

      Welcome to a special edition of the Chi Rho
      Connection, the electronic newsletter of Chi
      Rho Press. Thank you for passing this Chi Rho
      Connection on to others.

      1. New Sterling Silver Pendants

      Chi Rho Press, your MCC LGBT Christian publishing
      house, now carries Solid Sterling Silver MCC crosses
      and logos!

      A Gay jewelry artist has cast the traditional MCC
      Chi Rho cross and the newer MCC logo in Solid
      Sterling Silver for Chi Rho Press.

      The traditional MCC Cross with the overlapped Greek
      letters Chi and Rho in the center (a traditional
      monogram for Christ, being the first letters in the
      Greek word Christos) and the Greek letters Alpha and
      Omega on the cross bar (the first and last letters
      in the Greek alphabet, signifying the Jesus is the
      Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end).
      On the reverse of the cross is the dove of the Holy
      Spirit. The Solid Sterling Silver crosses are 13/16
      inches wide and 1 inch tall, and sell for $19.95 each,
      plus shipping and handling. Six or more are $14.95
      each, plus shipping and handling. Chains are extra.

      The new MCC logo on a round pendant with the flame
      of the Holy Spirit intersecting the stylized globe.
      The Solid Sterling Silver MCC logos are 7/8 inches
      in diameter, and sell for $24.95 each, plus shipping
      and handling. Six or more are $18.95 each, plus
      shipping and handling. Chains are extra.

      We also have 24 inch chains in polished steel for
      $2.50 each and in Solid Sterling Silver for $10.00
      each, plus shipping and handling.

      Please see and order your MCC Crosses or MCC Logos
      at this link:
      http://www.chirhopress.com/products/silver_jewelry.html

      We are glad you are partners in ministry with us here
      at Chi Rho Press. We are eager for your comments,
      your suggestions, your assistance with selling our
      books, and your own purchases! And of course, we
      covet your prayers for this ministry.

      If you've received the Chi Rho Connection as a result
      of someone passing it along to you and would like to
      receive it directly from us, please follow these
      directions: