Chi Rho Reflection for the Week of March 27, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      Chi Rho Reflection for the Week of March 27, 2005

      **********

      Christ is Risen!
      Christ is Risen, Indeed!
      Alleluia.

      Happy Easter, Everyone.

      Press, here is a selection from our new book
      of daily devotions, "Living as the Beloved:
      One Day at a Time," by the Rev. Dr. Sandra
      Bochonok.

      Blessed by God

      "Blessed are those whose way is blameless,
      who walk in the law of the LORD!"
      Psalm 119:1

      Would you like to be blessed by God? Then
      Psalm 119 is worth reading again and again.
      Our souls do love to stroll and it is easy
      to wander through these lovely verses. As
      we travel through Psalm 119 with eyes of
      faith, we are empowered and blessed by God.
      These sacred words help us experience the
      holy in extraordinary moments of renewal.

      Many people enjoy prayer walks. Long walks,
      short walks, morning walks, or evening walks:
      they are good for us. The philosopher Soren
      Kierkegaard said, "Above all, do not lose
      your desire to walk: every day I walk myself
      into a state of well being and walk away from
      every illness. I have walked myself into my
      best thoughts." Friedrich Nietzsche remarked,
      "Never trust a thought that didn't come by
      walking."

      Take a moment today and browse through some
      of the verses in Psalm 119. Stroll with God
      in a brief prayer walk. Reflect on what it
      means in your own life to walk in the ways
      of God. You will be blessed.

      God, we ask you for greater understanding
      and guidance. Teach us to love you more
      dearly. Bless us with a changed heart and
      new spiritual eyes to love your ways, decrees,
      laws, and commands. Amen.

      "Living as the Beloved" is available for $20.95 each
      $15.75 each plus shipping and handing. You can find