An urgent correction!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      Dear friends,

      I am embarrassed! Candace Chellew wrote with the following correction to
      our last eNewsletter.

      "In your latest newsletter you listed Whosoever as being at
      "whosoever.com" .. it's not!!

      "It's www.whosoever.org! Whosoever.com is not owned by me and is NOT
      gay friendly!

      "Please make the correction so people don't get an unpleasant
      surprise.

      "Thanks for calling me "remarkable" ... I think I can get some feel
      good mileage outta that compliment for a few days. :) :)

      "Blessings,
      "Candace (Chellew)"

      Candace IS remarkable and we apologize for the error -- I really do know
      better!

      Grace and peace,

      R. Adam DeBaugh
      Free Chi Rho Press eNewsletter