Confusion about OneList Welcome Message

  • GayCoach
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 1999
      Dear Readers,

      Our moving the Chi Rho Press eNewsletter to OneList seems to have
      created some confusion.

      First of all this WILL NOT be a two way distribution list in which
      everyone can post messages that everyone else on the list will see.
      This might have been inferred in the recent welcome message from
      OneList.

      The Chi Rho Press eNewsletter list will continue to be a one way
      announcement list with the eNewsletter, sent by the Chi Rho Press
      staff, being the only messages to you. No other members of this list
      will be able to post messages.

      Also if you unsubscribed, or are considering doing so, due to a
      misunderstanding of the welcome message from OneList, please forgive
      us for the confusion.

      This confusion, and due to the fact that some of you do not want to
      be on a high volume mailing list, has resulted in some unsubscribing.
      Again, this will not be a high volume list and we're only send out
      our bi-monthly eNewsletter and possibly a small number of other
      emails each month. Our emailings to you will not fill up your in box.

      If you unsubscribed, or are considering doing so, please resubscribe
      using the OneList link.

      Thank you for your time in reading this email and be assured nothing,
      other then the method of distribution, will change.

      We'll give more details about our decision to move the administration
      of the list to OneList in this weeks eNewsletter. We thank you for
      your understanding.

      Peace & Grace,
      Adam DeBaugh, Director
      Ronald DeVrou, Humble List Servant