Chi Rho Connection, Vol. III, No. 19

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002

      Vol. III, No. 19

      1. Happy New Year!

      'If you can dream it, you can do it.'
      -- Walt Disney

      electronic newsletter of Chi Rho Press. Thank you for
      passing this Chi Rho Connection on to others.

      to see our entire lines of books, handouts, videos, tapes,
      tchochkas, and stained glass.

      Direct all other e-mail to Adam@....

      1. Happy New Year!

      This will be the last Chi Rho Connection for 2002.

      The Connection will continue it's bimonthly schedule
      in 2003, publishing generally around the 15th and the
      last day of each month. We will, of course, continue
      sending the Chi Rho Reflection meditation on each Sunday.

      The new year promises to be filled with exciting changes
      and continued growth for Chi Rho Press and we are eager to
      have you continue to be a part of this ministry.

      There will be significant changes in our Web page in
      the coming year. New Promissory Notes will be made
      available after the first of the year. New publications
      are nearing completion and will be published in 2003.
      We hope to expand our Guardian Angel Individual Sponsor
      program to include institutional and church sponsorships
      as well. We will continue to seek new ways to better
      serve you and to involve you in the ministry of Chi Rho

      We are very grateful for our friends and supporters who
      have bought books and other products from Chi Rho Press
      in 2002. Thank you for your support! It is our fervent
      hope that you will be moved to purchase more books, tapes,
      handouts, and stained glass from us in 2003! And please
      let your friends, co-workers, and communities of faith
      know about Chi Rho Press.

      To those of you who have contributed to this ministry
      with your contributions and to our wonderful investors
      who have bought Promissory Notes, a million thanks for
      your financial support!

      We are humbled by the opportunities this ministry
      affords us and we are proud of what we have been able
      to accomplish.

      We hope you will be moved to make a year-end contribution
      to the ministry of Chi Rho Press. Remember that all
      contributions are fully tax-deductible! Here is an
      opportunity to make one final charitable contribution to
      take off your taxes. <grin> Seriously, we would be very
      pleased if you would consider becoming a Guardian Angel
      Individual Sponsor of Chi Rho Press at a minimum
      contribution of $150 a year. But any contribution you
      are able to make will be gratefully received.

      Of course, we are in the business of publishing and
      selling books, so your purchases on our Web page at
      http://www.ChiRhoPress.com would be very welcome.

      The staff and board of Chi Rho Press wish you the very
      happiest of New Years. May 2003 be filled with every good
      thing for you and may all your dreams come true in the
      New Year. God bless you all!

      R. Adam DeBaugh, Director and President
      The Rev. Clay Witt, Ms. Raye Ann Dorn, Mr. Steve
      Barchers, and Ms. Tina Robinson, Board of Directors.

      friends can order using credit cards on our Web page or
      through our Canadian distributor, MAP Enterprises, Mary
      Ann Pearson, at her Web page, http://www.christiangays.com