Gay By God Workshop Reminder

  • GayCoach
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 1999
      Gentle Readers,

      Our next Gay By God telephone workshop is coming up this week on
      Thursday, October 21st at 9 PM. Here is some additional information
      for you to consider.

      The telephone workshop is offered free of charge and your only
      expense will be the cost of your own long distance call to the 904
      area code bridge number.

      Email us at mailto:Workshops@... to register.

      Peace & Blessings,
      Ronald DeVrou
      Your Gay Coach

      Our next "Gay By God' telephone workshop will begin Thursday, October
      21st at 9 PM (EDT). This telephone workshop will be a discussion
      around Gay Spirituality and our 'guest host' will be Mr. Adam
      DeBaugh. Adam is the publisher and director of Chi Rho Press, a
      Christian Gay/Lesbian publishing house.

      Future 'Gay By God" workshops will include some of the many authors
      who've written extensively around this element of our gay lives.
      We're sure this 'Gay By God' series will be an enriching and
      enlightening time for all of us.

      To learn more about Chi Rho Press email Adam at
      mailto:Adam@... or visit the ChiRhoPress website:
      http://www.ChiRhoPress.com

      This workshop will be an interactive telephone workshop in which each
      participant calls a 'bridge' number to be participate in the 904 area
      code.

      The workshop will begin at 9 PM EDT Washington D.C./New York time (8
      PM in Chicago, 7 PM in Denver and 6 PM in the LA). This will allow
      all of you from around the country to participate from the privacy of
      your own home.

      Participation is limited to the first 30 callers, so please register today.

      To get more information or sign up for these workshops, please email
      Ronald at mailto:Workshop@....

      We are looking forward to this exciting telephone workshop and we're
      sure you will find it useful. Of course you're welcome to share the
      information about this workshops with others also.

      Free GayDating2000 & Gay By God Telephone Workshops
      <http://www.GayCoach.com>