All Returning Riders from Daytona

  • Steve Palmer
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      Just to let you all know, I plan on slabbing it back home on Sunday.
      Palm Coast to I 95, to I-26 then I-77.

      Total trip home is 473 miles, but that is to Mooresville. So knock 20 -
      30 miles off depending on where you live.

      Mark and Gail will not be able to go this year.

      Steve
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
        Thanks for putting this out there Steve. I always work on the route down
        then go elsewhere for a few days leaving you guys to ride back on Sunday.

        So on Thursday it's Kevin and Bob C leaving from the Texaco station in
        Mineral Springs at 8 am. We pick up Ken and Rob at the Camden Waffle House
        leaving at 9:30. Then we pick you up at the Summerton Diner at 11 am, grab
        some lunch and hit the road about noon. Does that sound good to everyone?

        Cold temps in the mornings this week so bundle up (or wire up).

        Bob R

        _____

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
          Looking forward to it, I have a very tight school run schedule but I will be there.

          Let us post up cell phone numbers and I will email the group list
          Mine is 704 619 6172

          They just called cms schools are closed Monday

          Kevin

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
            Actually there has been a small change. I will be meeting you on the
            South side to ride down from Charlotte. This weather has changed my
            plans, so I will not be riding out to Morehead City. Bob, can you
            give me the rally point location, that way I can program it in.

            I plan to leave home here around 07:00 AM and ride down to meet you.

            Thanks,

            Steve

          • rrehley@windstream.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
              Steve, it is one of the waypoints on the routes I sent out last night. This evening I'll send you the address but the general route you'll want to take is I-77 to I-485 outer lane (going east), then take the 521 south exit off of I-485. Go south on 521 until you get to NC 75. Turn left on NC 75 and ride for a few miles, through the town of Waxhaw and continue east to the Texaco station in Mineral Springs at the corner of NC 75 and Potter Road (it's on the south side of NC75).

              Bob
              ---- Steve Palmer <oldsprintst@...> wrote:
              > Actually there has been a small change. I will be meeting you on the
              > South side to ride down from Charlotte. This weather has changed my
              > plans, so I will not be riding out to Morehead City. Bob, can you
              > give me the rally point location, that way I can program it in.
              >
              > I plan to leave home here around 07:00 AM and ride down to meet you.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Steve
              >

              > --- In CharlotteRAT@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <rrehley@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Thanks for putting this out there Steve. I always work on the
              > route down
              > > then go elsewhere for a few days leaving you guys to ride back on
              > Sunday.
              > >

              > > So on Thursday it's Kevin and Bob C leaving from the Texaco station
              > in
              > > Mineral Springs at 8 am. We pick up Ken and Rob at the Camden
              > Waffle House
              > > leaving at 9:30. Then we pick you up at the Summerton Diner at 11
              > am, grab
              > > some lunch and hit the road about noon. Does that sound good to
              > everyone?
              > >

              > > Cold temps in the mornings this week so bundle up (or wire up).
              > >

              > > Bob R
              > >

              > > _____

            • Palmer, Steve
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
                Mine is 703-582-0501

                Steve

                From: CharlotteRAT@yahoogroups.com
                <mailto:CharlotteRAT%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
                CharlotteRAT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:CharlotteRAT%40yahoogroups.com> ]
                On
                Behalf Of Steve Palmer
                Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 6:35 PM
                To: CharlotteRAT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:CharlotteRAT%40yahoogroups.com>

                Just to let you all know, I plan on slabbing it back home on Sunday.
                Palm Coast to I 95, to I-26 then I-77.

                Total trip home is 473 miles, but that is to Mooresville. So knock 20 -
                30 miles off depending on where you live.

                Mark and Gail will not be able to go this year.

                Steve

                This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may also be privileged, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else; please notify the FileTek Security Administrators [secureIT@...] immediately and destroy this email and any copies of it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of FileTek, Inc. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. FileTek, Inc. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

              • Bob
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
                  Steve,

                  This is where we'll meet at 8 am on Thursday.

                  Texaco (Petro Express)

                  5905 Waxhaw Hwy

                  Mineral Springs, NC

                  See you then.

                  Bob

                  _____

                  --- In CharlotteRAT@ <mailto:CharlotteRAT%40yahoogroups.com>
                  yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <rrehley@...> wrote:

                  > Thanks for putting this out there Steve. I always work on the
                  route down
                  > then go elsewhere for a few days leaving you guys to ride back on
                  Sunday.

                  > So on Thursday it's Kevin and Bob C leaving from the Texaco station
                  in
                  > Mineral Springs at 8 am. We pick up Ken and Rob at the Camden
                  Waffle House
                  > leaving at 9:30. Then we pick you up at the Summerton Diner at 11
                  am, grab
                  > some lunch and hit the road about noon. Does that sound good to
                  everyone?

                  > Cold temps in the mornings this week so bundle up (or wire up).
                  >

                  > Bob R
                  >

                  > _____
                  >
                  > From: CharlotteRAT@ <mailto:CharlotteRAT%40yahoogroups.com>
                  yahoogroups.com