Holiday Party & Gift Exchange, 12/11/2010, 8:30 am

  • CharlotteFrontRunners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2010
      Reminder from: CharlotteFrontRunners Yahoo! Group

      Title: Holiday Party & Gift Exchange

      Date: Saturday December 11, 2010
      Time: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
      Location: Greg and Hal's House in Plaza Midwood
      Notes: Happy Holidays!

      The Front Runners annual Holiday Party & Gift Exchange will be Saturday morning,
      12/11. This is one of our favorite events of the year.

      We are going to change it up a bit this year, and will run from Greg and Hal's
      house in Plaza Midwood. After the run, we will have breakfast and hold our
      annual gift exchange. We'll then wander over to the Plaza to cheer Paul Dunlap
      on as he competes in the Thunder Road Marathon.

      Meet at Greg and Hal's at 8:30 AM. Send an email to
      info@... if you would like directions prior to the event.
      We will pitch in for bagels, juice and coffee. Bloody Marys will also be
      provided.

      The gift exchange will be in the Dirty Santa format. Bring one wrapped gift for
      the exchange with a target price of $15. These should be real gifts, not
      gag gifts. You can attend the party without participating in the gift exchange.

      As always, you can still come to the party even if you don't run. Hope to see
      you there!