Message for the Day 1.4.2006

  • BK Anand
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Message for the Day               1.4.2006

      The one who is light gets the right solutions even in the most difficult situations.

      Contemplation:
      Situations do bring a lot of challenges for us, but where there is fear
      or worry while facing them, there cannot be clarity in thought. So we
      cannot see the solution that is hidden.  On the other hand, the one who
      is light is able to see the solution hidden within every problem and so
      is able to achieve success quickly.

      Application:
      When faced with a problem I need to make effort to be light and
      carefree and then look for the solution with a clear mind.  I need to
      make special effort to clear my mind of all waste and negative,
      especially about the problem itself.  Let me instead allow my mind to
      dwell on something more positive.  This will naturally allow my mind to
      come up with the right solution.

      Brahma Kumaris
      Business & Industry Wing