QUOTES for YOUR LIFETIME

  • Ardalanlinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      In the name of God who Tongues fall short of attaining praise of him proper to his majesty,
      Intellects are incapable of grasping the core of his beauty.

      “Don't say you don't have enough time.
      You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to
      Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci,
      Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
      H. Jackson Brown
      ****************************

      "Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that
      most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year -- and
      Underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!"
      Anthony Robbins
      ****************************

      "Every morning you are handed 24 golden hours.
      They are one of the few things in this world that you get free of
      charge.
      If you had all the money in the world, you couldn't buy an extra hour.
      What will you do with this priceless treasure?"
      Author Unknown
      ****************************

      "Lost, yesterday,
      somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours,
      each set with sixty diamond minutes.
      No reward is offered for they are gone forever."
      Horace Mann
      ****************************

      "I wish I could stand on a busy corner,
      hat in hand, and beg people to throw me all their wasted hours."
      Bernard Berenson
      ****************************

      "Lost wealth may be replaced by industry,
      lost knowledge by study,
      lost health by temperance or medicine,
      but lost time is gone forever."
      Samuel Smiles
      ****************************

      "Don't be fooled by the calendar.
      There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.
      One man gets only a week's value out of a year
      while another man gets a full year's value out of a week."
      Charles Richards
      ****************************

      "If you spend time getting ready to be perfect and do not start out to
      accomplish your dreams,
      you will find out later that you could have accomplished your dream if
      you had just acted."
      David DeNotaris
      ****************************

      This Mail Is Provided By Change with the light Group which brings you the positive feeling and emotion of real life & real after life, Opinions shared by group members, All questions and topics related discussions/debates are welcomed and encouraged.
      And we might also ask for your comments and suggestions periodically and we appreciate your help in making this Group even better.

    • mercinary kkkk
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2006
        hello,

                            WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT I DONT UNDERSTAND.

      • x625 z625
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2006
          THE FOLLOWING IS A CHINESE GOOD LUCK TANTRA TOTEM.

          You may not believe in this but the advice is great!
          Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

          ONE.
          Give people more than they expect and do it
          cheerfully.

          TWO.
          Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get
          older, their
          conversational skills will be as important as any
          other.

          THREE.
          Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or
          sleep all you want.

          FOUR.
          When you say, "I love you", mean it.

          FIVE.
          When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.

          SIX.
          Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

          SEVEN.
          Believe in love at first sight.

          EIGHT.
          Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who
          don't have dreams don't have much.

          NINE.
          Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
          but it's the only way to live life completely.

          TEN.
          In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name
          calling.

          ELEVEN.
          Don't judge people by their relatives.

          TWELVE.
          Talk slowly but think quickly.

          THIRTEEN.
          When someone asks you a question you don't want
          to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

          FOURTEEN.
          Remember that great love and great
          achievements involve great risk.

          FIFTEEN.
          Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

          SIXTEEN.
          When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

          SEVENTEEN.
          Remember the three R's:
          Respect for self;
          Respect for others;
          Responsibility for all your actions.

          EIGHTEEN.
          Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

          NINETEEN.
          When you realize you've made a mistake,
          take immediate steps to correct it.

          TWENTY.
          Smile when picking up the phone.
          The caller will hear it in your voice.

          TWENTY ONE.
          Spend some time alone.

          Now, here's the FUN part! This tantra totem has
          been sent to you for good luck. It has been sent
          around the world ten times so far. You will receive
          good luck within four days of relaying this tantra
          totem. Send copies to people you think need good
          don't send money as fate has no price.

          Do not keep this message.
          The tantra totem must leave your hands in
          96 hours. You will get a very pleasant surprise.
          This is true, even if you are not superstitious.
          Send this to at least 5 people and your life will
          improve.
          0-4 people: Your life will improve slightly.
          5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking.
          9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises in the
          next 3 weeks.
          15 and above: Your life will improve drastically!!

          http://mail.yahoo.com