In the name of the ALMIGHTY

  • Linn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
      Hallo.
      Today is raining.

      BY an indian friend :
      Its a true story........... read on :

      A guy in a well-known company was working on a project
      in which he had to meet a very strict deadline. He was
      continuously burning the midnight oil for more than 15
      days. He was the first one to be in the company and
      the last one to pack off. Two weeks back, when he was
      working late night as usual, his brain got imbalanced
      and he lost his memory. He couldnt remember even his
      name and failed to recognise even his mother. The
      software industry being a new field in India and the
      pressures being being very high on individuals newer
      syndromes and health imbalances are being discovered
      in this unique work environment. The company has
      realised the impact of continuous work and has adopted
      a new policy wherein it has warned its employees not
      to work beyond 6.00PM otherwise it would deduct
      salaries from them. So its very important to maintain
      a work-life balance. Either we have to learn from this
      incident or wait till one from our friend circle
      happens to be the victim.

      DESTINY

      As the door bell rang, I opened the door

      There stood a young handsome man, I used to adore!
      He entered my house, in the same sudden fashion

      As he had stepped out of my heart!

      Right on the same day, when one year back we had decided to depart!

      As he stepped in, my heart flew back to memory lane,

      Where still existed the lovely memories,

      Where still romance is in the air!
      He flipped his hand in front of my eyes

      And I was back in a flash

      Down to earth and facing the facts!

      He said he’s come to give me his wedding card

      My sacrifice’s most valuable award.

      As he handed the card to me

      He held my hand and said to me:

      “ Sorry love, I never intended to do this,

      You would forever be the one I would miss “

      Yeah! He was right I was going to be a miss

      And it was destined to happen like this!

      The day dawned and I dressed up myself

      A little less than the bride

      Bought roses for him and a gift for her

      All set to present myself in a positive stride!

      As I entered I saw him, saw him standing abreast to her

      And I could not stop myself from envying her

      For where she was today, was a place reserved for me

      And now he was her pride, my agony!

      The auspicious moment was a step away,

      When he stepped aside,

      This time not out of my heart, But to be by my side!

      He said to me, a little loud and clear this time,

      “ To express my love to you, this is the right time! “

      What made him step out and what made him step in again

      I am still unaware of it

      But one this is crystal clear -

      I am where I was meant to be,

      By his side, as his wife -

      He said he would miss me, but now I was his Mrs.

      I had everything, all his love and all his wishes!

       © Akansha Honrao

      Aries (Mar 21 -Apr 19)

      DO'S
      Aries are naturally active and vibrant people and they tend to like such people too. You will have to increase your pace to be in step with them. They like and appreciate frank and straightforward persons. With them you can be your true self (but don't try your luck being over frank-they are volatile). If you are in love with an Arien, then you have to show your enthusiasm in all their activities (you can always yawn later!).

      DON'TS
      Do not tell an Aries that s/he may be wrong. Any such statement may stir a storm in a teacup. Aries are very faithful and passionate lovers. Do not give air to the smoldering fire within them by making them jealous. No flirtation or fooling around with others in their presence unless of course you wish to write your death wish (you will be granted!).

         Taurus (Apr 20-May 20)

      DO'S
      Stability and dependability characterise Taurus. They like people who can blend and grow with them. If you have a Taurus partner you should appreciate all things bright and beautiful. They have an inherent artistic sense and are fond of color and music. Judge life with them from a purely materialistic point of view. Enjoy everything luxurious that money can provide. Enjoy good food (better if you can cook to please them) and good drinks with them.

       DON'TS
      Taurus do not loose their temper easily (in fact you may spend the whole life with them and still no spark) but you should not push your luck too much. Being unreasonable or aggressive with them may
      get you into trouble. Do not press him/her into a corner, and if you do, be prepar ed for a violent rage. Taurus is capable of violent outbursts though such an event is is very rare occasions. They can be suffocating when they are possessive about you.

        Gemini (May 21-June 21)

         Cancer   (Jun22 - July 22)

      DO'S
      Try to adapt yourself with the changing moods of the Cancer. At one moment they may be laughing and enjoying and in another they may sulk. You may have to adjust with the moody and sensitive Cancer. They are like the tides in the ocean, always fluctuating. Cancerians love food, so if you know how to cook and can be poetic and romantic (added Bonus) then you know the way to their heart.

      DON'TS
      Cancerians are very sensitive people and can get easily hurt. So do not play with their emotions and sentiments. They are like tides that can sweep you along. They form emotional bonds with even inanimate things, so do not ask them to discard old caps or souvenirs. Such things hold special meaning to them. You have to realise that the crabs have a soft heart and are vulnerable. Do not contradict their tested line of thought and action, it would only lead to confusion.

        Leo   (Sep 22 - Oct23)

      DO'S
      If you have Leo partner respect him and his majestic manners. Accept the advice of Leo, the lion, as he is the king of the jungle. It is the sign of a showman, so if your partner does everything in grand style enjoy it. They fall easily for flattery and want to be centre of attraction of all eyes (sometimes they can be quiet theatrical too).

      DON'TS
      Never ever hurt the ego of a Leo. Pride, ego and vanity are some of the bags Leo's always carry with them. Do not touch these bags. An authoritative Leo is even more difficult to handle in such circumstances. Leo is a sunny sign so they do not like people who are gloomy or depressed. Even if you are crying at heart keep a sunny smile on your lips and then let the lion take charge and remove all worries from your life.

        Virgo   (Aug 23 - Sept22)

      DO'S
      Virgo's are very methodical and have a great sense of duty. However, they are blind to their own faults. So, if you have a Virgo partner emphasise more on their qualities. Take keen interest in what they are doing and you will realise that they will go out of their way to help you. Do rely and appreciate their mental powers rather than their physical powers. They can turn even an unsuccessful venture into a success.

      DON'TS
      Do not push a Virgo into limelight or on the centre stage unless of course they do so on their own. They are shy and reserved by nature and do not like to be the cynosure of all eyes. Virgo's have secrets that they would not like to bring out in the open. So, even if you have the key to their secret skeleton-closet, hide it; do not even admit that you know anything about it. Virgo, the virgins, do not want to tarnish their public image.

        Libra   (Sep 22 - Oct 23)

      DO'S
      Librans need peace and harmony in all their relationships, so help them maintain that. Venus, the ruling planet, gives them beauty and they have weakness for people who can compliment them about their beauty (you will not have to make an effort to do that anyway). You can help Libra seek union and partnership in life. If you have a Libra partner you can be sure to share beautiful and pleasurable moments together.

      DON'TS
      Libra is kind and gentle soul but very argumentative. Hence, do not start an argument or discussion unless, of course, you are free and do not know how to pass your time. They hate to lose and most probably during an argument may change sides too (remember scales can tilt) and still continue arguing from the other side. Do not push your Libra partner into making decisions. They will keep weighing pros and cons and may still not be able to come to any decision. Have patience !

        Scorpio   (Oct 23 - Nov 21)

      DO'S
      Scorpio's are full of passion and zest for life. They have tremendous drive that can involve you too. Tune in to their wavelength and you can enjoy the harmony and music of life with them. Scorpio's are loyal and never forget a kind deed done by you. If you want to enjoy life with your Scorpio lover, share their passion and intensity and you will be fascinated by how beautiful life can be with them.

      DON'TS
      Scorpio's are very passionate and intense but they are also fiercely possessive and would like to possess your mind, body and soul. Do not let seeds of jealousy grow in them because then you may have to suffer agonies of jealousy and discontentment in life. Scorpio's have explosive tempers be careful how you handle them. They never let anyone know what is going on in their mind till they strike and you may be caught unawares. Do not flirt around in the presence of your Scorpio lover.

       Sagittarius   (Nov 22 - Dec 21)

      DO'S
      Sagittarius is basically a happy go lucky kind. You can enjoy with them their zest and enthusiasm for life. They bubble with excitement. And if you share the same interests and hobbies, life can be great fun together. They are frank and straightforward so if you want some truthful opinion about anything or anyone go to them. Be optimistic as they are and view life as glass half full.

      DON'TS
      Sagittarius is fiercely independent and cannot tolerate restriction. Hence, do not try to hold them back in life. Let them enjoy their freedom because if you hold any special place in their heart they will always come back for you. Do not feel irritated by the exaggeration in their speech. They may go on and on, talking about certain things that may not even interest you, but its their way of trying to communicate with you. They are basically frank and outspoken (to the point of being rude), so do not feel offended by their talks.

      Capricorn   (Dec 22 - Jan 20)

       Aquarius   (Jan 21 - Feb 21)

      DO'S
      Aquarius are friendly and fascinating people. They have in-depth knowledge about various subjects and you can converse with them for hours without getting bored. They are capable of giving a lot of love that can be amazing. They have a very broad outlook of life and you can relax in their presence. They will always welcome your ideas and actions about humanitarian causes. To keep an Aquarius lover interested you must possess that mysterious and intriguing quality. Once hooked they will always be very faithful to you.

      DON'TS
      Do not expect or plan a normal, simple and predictable life with an Aquarius partner. Aquarians are totally unpredictable. They can go to any direction without giving any advance notice. They are basically very restless and get bored easily. Though they are very friendly, do not expect them to reveal their inner most feelings to you (they never will). They can be detached and impersonal, which may seem strange to others.

      Pisces   (Feb 22 - Mar 21)

      DO'S
      Pisceans are sensitive and charming. If you are looking for someone who is understanding and can understand your feelings then you have met the right person. You should appreciate their feelings too, as in your time of need they are sure to help you. Pisces have a keenly developed sixth sense and have great intuitive powers. Their hunches may usually be right on mark. But they can exhaust their physical and mental energies. They are born dreamers and you can build palaces with your dream lover (only in real life it may become a little difficult preposition).

      DON'TS
      Pisces are dreamers and you should not expect them to have worldly ambitions. They are not materialistic in nature. It is not that they like living below the poverty line but they have no earnest desire to accumulate wealth. They are very sensitive and you have to be always careful about their feelings. The fishes are capable of drowning you in their tears (even men born under this sign

      Can you receive it ?

      I just breathe the name of The almighty
      when my heart is filled with fear.
      And though I cannot see His face,
      I know that He is near.

      When I whisper "The almighty" softly
      I'm admitting I'm in need.
      By calling out that precious name,
      my stress-bound soul is freed.

      It's a one-word prayer I utter
      when I'm not sure what to pray.
      It's a prayer of sweet surrender
      when I'm weary of "my way."

      I pray "The almighty" when I'm worried
      or when I am depressed.
      I say "The almighty" when my mind's confused
      or when my life's a mess.

      It's a prayer He always answers
      as He gives me eyes to see
      evidences of His presence
      and His tender love for me.

                                           Easy & Difficult
      Easy is to get a place is someone's address book.
      Difficult
      is to get a place in someone's heart.

      Easy is to judge the mistakes of others
      Difficult
      is to recognize our own mistakes

      Easy is to talk without thinking
      Difficult
      is to refrain the tongue

      Easy is to hurt someone who loves us.
      Difficult
      is to heal the wound...

      Easy is to forgive others
      Difficult
      is to ask for forgiveness

      Easy is to set rules.
      Difficult
      is to follow them...

      Easy is to dream every night.
      Difficult
      is to fight for a dream...

      Easy is to show victory.
      Difficult
      is to assume defeat with dignity...

      Easy is to admire a full moon.
      Difficult
      to see the other side...

      Easy is to stumble with a stone.
      Difficult
      is to get up...

      Easy is to enjoy life every day.
      Difficult
      to give its real value...

      Easy is to pray every night.
      Difficult
      is to find God in small things...

      Easy is to promise something to someone.
      Difficult
      is to fulfill that promise...

      Easy is to say we love.
      Difficult
      is to show it every day...

      Easy is to criticize others.
      Difficult
      is to improve oneself...

      Easy is to make mistakes.
      Difficult
      is to learn from them...

      Easy is to weep for a lost love.
      Difficult
      is to take care of it so not to lose it.

      Easy is to think about improving.
      Difficult
      is to stop thinking it and put it into action...

      Easy is to think bad of others
      Difficult
      is to give them the benefit of the doubt...

      Easy is to receive
      Difficult
      is to give

      Easy to read this
      Difficult
      to follow

      Easy is keep the friendship with words
      Difficult
      is to keep it with meanings.

      Good PAL:
      You Make Me Laugh,
      When I Want To Cry,

      You're Honest With Me,
      You'd Never Lie.

      You Make My Fears Disappear,
      You Make My Problems Seem So Clear.

      If Anyone Breaks My Heart, Or Hurts Me So...
      You're There For Me I Always Know.

      I Hope Our Friendship Will Never End,
      You'll Always Be My Special Friend.

      FRIENDS FOREVER!!

      It is my joy in life to find

      At every turning of the road...

      My favorite:
      Around the corner I have a supporter
      In this great city that has no end,
       Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
      And before I know it, a year is gone.
      He knows I like him just as well
      And now we are busy, tired men
      Tired of playing a foolish game
      Tired of trying to make a name
      "Tomorrow" I say! "I will Pray
      Just to show that I'm thinking of him."
      But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes
      And distance between us grows and grows
      Around the corner, yet miles away
      "Here's a telegram sir," "you are died today."
      And that's what we get and deserve in the end.

      Good luck.
      Linn
    • Linn
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004

        Hallo

        Seek Not My Heart Oh gentle winds 'neath moonlit skies,
        Do not you hear my heartfelt cries?

        Below the branches, here about,
        Do not you sense my fear and doubt?
        Side glistening rivers, sparkling streams,
        Do not you hear my woeful screams?

        Upon the meadows, touched with dew,
        Do not you see my hearts a'skew?
        Beneath the thousand twinkling stars,
        Do not you feel my jagged scars?

        Seek not my mournful heart kind breeze,
        For you'll not find it 'mongst these trees.

        It's scattered 'cross the moonlit skies,
        Accompanied by heartfelt sighs.
        It's drifting o're the gentle rain,
        A symbol of my silent pain.

        It's buried 'neath the meadow fair,
        Conjoined with all the sorrow there.
        It's lost among the stars this night,
        Too far to ease my quiet fright.

        No gentle winds, seek not my heart,
        For simply ... it has torn apart.

        The Night Watch

        A nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside. "Your son
        is here," she said to the old man. She had to repeat the words
        several times before the patient's eyes opened. Heavily sedated
        because of the pain of  his heart attack, he dimly saw the young
        uniformed Marine standing outside the oxygen tent. He reached out his
        hand.

        The Marine wrapped his toughened fingers around the old man's limp
        ones, squeezing a message of love and encouragement. The nurse
        brought a chair so that the Marine could sit beside the bed.

        All through the night the young Marine sat there in the poorly
        lighted  ward, holding the old man's hand and offering him words of
        love and strength.

        Occasionally, the nurse suggested that the Marine move away and rest
        awhile. He refused. Whenever the nurse came into the ward, the Marine
        was oblivious of her and of the night noises of the hospital - the
        clanking of the oxygen tank, the laughter of the night staff members
        exchanging greetings, the cries and moans of the other patients. Now
        and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying man said
        nothing, only held tightly to his son all through the night.

        Along towards dawn, the old man died. The Marine released the now
        lifeless hand he had been holding and went to tell the nurse. While
        she did what she had to do, he waited. Finally, she returned. She
        started to offer words of sympathy, but the Marine interrupted
        her. "Who was that man?" he asked.

        The nurse was startled, "He was your father" she answered.

        "No, he wasn't," the Marine replied. "I never saw  him before in my
        life."

        "Then why didn't you say something when I took you to him?"

        "I knew right away there had been a mistake, but I also knew he
        needed his son, and his son just wasn't here. When I realized that he
        was too sick to tell whether or not
        I was his son, I knew how much he needed me. I stayed."

        The next time someone needs you...be there. Stay. You'll be glad you
        did.

        Slow Tears I look up
        as a tear rolls slowly
        down my cheek
        I think about better days
        and wonder if I'll feel that way again
        you look at me
        with those eyes I know so well
        always serious, so deep and insightful
        as though you're always in control
        But not today
        not now
        Now you look so scared
        like for once you don't have the answer
        I gaze at you
        looking deep into those hazel eyes
        Hoping to understand
        why you've said those things you did
        I wonder for a moment
        if this is all a dream
        if I shall wake in the morning
        and be relieved
        you look at me
        with a confusion I have never seen
        slowly pull me towards you
        and wipe the tears from my cheek

        Blind Carbon Copy (BCC)

        This story may not be true, but deleting addresses when forwarding is the best thing you can do to protect yourself and others you email to. As the message says it multiplies and multiplies and who knows who is reading them??? Shirlee

        BCC If you read nothing else, please read the last few paragraphs. This is very It's long, but worth your time. Especially if you do not know the .

        "The Scenario"

        Late one evening, while online, I received an IM (Internet message) from a gentleman who said he knew me through mutual pals online. We chatted for an hour or so before deciding to keep in touch, as we had so many things in common. I eventually, after a week or so of knowing him, trusted him with my first name and phone number. After all, he knew my friends and I felt he must have been okay if they all liked and knew him. He knew a lot about them; he knew a lot about me, and he knew a lot about a lot. He seemed like such a nice person, a pleasant person, and someone whom I felt very comfortable sharing my time online (and on the phone) with.

        One night, a friend from our group of friends invited me to a Chat Room where several of the friends had gathered and were chatting when this gentleman popped into the Chat Room. He popped in and then left quickly. Then, for the first time since I met and started chatting with him, I mentioned him to one of the friends who was in the Chat Room, one whom this gentleman claimed an association with. She was in total awe, she did not know who he was! Things were beginning to look really suspicious. The more she and I chatted, the more suspicious it became. It also became apparent that this guy knew none of us.

        Suddenly, he disappeared off-line for a few days, then one day he pops back in and sends me an IM saying that we need to talk. He called me at my home and I was very upset, so I asked him how he really found me and why he had felt the need to lie in the first place.

        *** This is where you need to pay attention . . .

        He told me that he spotted my screen name on a "Forward" that one of my friends had sent to someone else. My screen name is what attracted him. He then used the screen name of others on the list of forwards to acquaint himself with me and various others from our clique of friends.

        He also used the Member Directory (at AOL) to look up info about others on the list of forwards, so as not to look suspicious. He said he felt it was the only way he would have the chance to get to know me, and the main attraction to me was "My Screen name" because he thought it was "sexy"!

        I was upset, needless to say, as I had trusted this man with my personal info, such as phone number and name. He also knew where I lived (thanks to his phone bill) and I was now his prey.

        A few days after having last talked to this person and thinking that was the last of him, I received a phone call at 4:00am. It was this man telling me he was in town to see a friend who lived 20 minutes from my house, and wanted to know if I would like to meet him for coffee or breakfast. When I told him it was not such a good idea, he became irate and hung up on me. I immediately called him back (caller ID) and explained to him that my husband was back home (trying to scare him) and please not be so mad (in fear of him and what he might do). Telling him that my husband had returned and we were reconciling was a lie. I told him this to make him think I was not alone. Imagine the feeling I felt in the pit of my stomach when he came back with the following response -- "You're a lying bitch, your husband is not there with you -- you are alone!" I hung up on him and immediately called the Broward County Sheriff's offi! ce and told them what had happened. They sent an o fficer over to
        take a report and said that was really all they could do for me at that time. So, I packed a few things, and drove to my sister's home for the night.

        Fifteen or twenty minutes after I arrived at her home, I received a phone call from this man again. He knew that I had called the Sheriff and reported him; he knew where I was and he knew my sister and her husband's names!!!

        People, let me tell you something, this man had been stalking me for weeks and I had no idea. I walked, ate, slept and breathed in constant fear until he was finally arrested for stalking - Not for stalking me. Nope - For stalking another lady who lived in Kendall, Florida.

        I wanted to share this with you all. And yes, it is all true.

        Friends, when you forward things and you leave your friends' names out in plain view like that, you are putting them and yourself in what could be grave danger. I hope I have gotten this message across.

        I have not even begun to mention his assault (rape, using deadly force) charges the detectives from Broward County and Kendall, FL uncovered on him while investigating his prior history.

        Why Use BCC (Blind Carbon Copy)?

        Be safe, be careful and use Blind Carbon Copy (BCC). It is

        Remember, a lot of us have a great deal of information in our SIG's (signature files) that appear at the bottom of many of our messages.

        In addition, the blind carbon copy (BCC) option makes the individuals you send E-mail to unseen by all other recipients.

        E-mailers should also cut out E-mail addresses from forwards when forwarding the message on. I know I have received unsolicited emails from individuals who have gotten my address via a forwarded message from this group. Although more annoying than serious, it could have been worse.

        It's true . . . If you care about your friends, change how you send your E-mail.

        Many times friends on E-mail ask me about me using the BCC addressing on my E-mails and comment about my E-mail's not having huge long lists of other E-mail addresses where the E-mail had been sent prior to me receiving it.

        Please read all of this and you will understand why I do things the way I do.

        Do you wonder why you get viruses or junk mail? Don't you hate it? Every time you forward an E-mail there is information left over from the people that got the message before you -- namely their E-mail addresses.

        As the messages get forwarded along, the list of addresses builds, and builds, and builds, and all it takes is for one poor sap to get a virus and his computer can send that virus to every e-mail address that has come across his computer.

        Or, someone can take all of those addresses and sell them or send junk mail to them in the hopes that you will go to the site and he will make five cents. That's right, all of that inconvenience over a nickel.

        How do you stop it? Well, there are two easy steps:

        1) When you forward an E-mail DELETE all of the other addresses that appear in the body of the mes-sage. That's right, delete them Highlight them and delete them, backspace them, whatever it is you know how to do. It only takes a second.

        2) Whenever you send an E-mail, don't use the "To:" or "CC:" columns for adding E-mail addresses. Use the "BCC:" or "Blind Carbon Copy" column for sending the message. This way the people that you send to only see their own E-mail address.

        If you don't see your "BCC:" option, click on where it says "To:" and your address list will appear. Highlight the address and click "BCC:". When you "select recipients" you can put the recipients in the "BCC:" box instead of the "TO:" box . . .but first you must make a new contact in your address book and call it undisclosed recipient . Use your email addy in the email bar. With this method you will get the email back and when you do just delete it. That's what I do.

        Another way to do it would be to put the first person you send to in the to: box and place all the rest in the BCC box. You won't get the email back to you this way but the address of the first person in the To: box will be seen. I prefer it the other way so no addresses appear.

        Look Within

        There is so much beauty in
        This wondrous, blue rose
        If only we could capture it
        Within our very souls

        If we could take its beauty
        And apply the glow within
        Search a little deeper
        In the soul beneath our skin

        Take what it does stand for
        And shed its love abroad
        Don't hide the glow within you
        But share the love of God

        You know you can't touch beauty
        Without it rubbing off on you
        And spreading it to others
        In the kindness that you do

        There lies within each one of us
        The beauty like this rose
        When it's used in touching others
        Then its beauty overflows

        15 Things You Probably Never Knew or Thought About :1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.6. You mean the world to someone.7. If not for you, someone may not be living.8. You are special and unique.9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget ab out the
        rude remarks.14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.A MinuteThey say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget and remember to send it also to the person that sent it to you. It's a short message to let them know that you'll never forget them. If you don't send it to anyone, it means you're in a hurry and that you've forgot your friends.Take the time... to live and love.

        THE CROSS

        CROSS
        A young man was at the end of his rope, seeing no way out, he dropped
        to his knees in prayer

        "Lord, I can't go on," he said. "I have too heavy a cross to bear."

        The Lord replied, "My son, if you can't bear its weight, just place
        your cross inside this room.

        Then, open that other door and pick out any cross you wish."

        The man was filled with relief and said, "Thank you Lord," and he did
        as he was told.

        Upon entering the other room, he saw many crosses; some so large the
        tops were not visible. Then, he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a
        far wall.

        "I'd like that one, Lord," he whispered. The Lord replied, "My son,
        that is the cross you just brought in."

        When life's problems seem overwhelming, it helps to look around and see
        what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself far more
        fortunate than you imagined.

        YOUR CROSS

        Whatever your cross
        Whatever your pain
        There will always be sunshine
        After the rain

        Perhaps you may stumble
        Perhaps even fall
        But God's always there
        To help you through it all

        Funny how you can send a thousand "jokes" through e-mail and they
        spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the
        Lord, people think twice about passing it on.

        Funny, isn't it, when you go to forward this message, how many on your
        buddy list will not receive it because you're not sure they believe in
        anything?

        Funny? No!

        Sad, and thought-provoking...

        May God give you the strength and courage to pass this along to
        everyone on your email buddy list....

        Promise Yourself
        To promise yourself to be strong that nothing can disturb your peace
        of mind,
        To talk happiness, health and prosperity to every person you meet.
        To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
        To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come
        true.
        To think only the best, to work only for the best and accept only the
        best.
        To be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about
        your own.
        To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater
        achievements of the future.
        To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living
        creature you meet a smile.
        To give so much time to the improvements of yourself that you have no
        time to critisize others.
        to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
        and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

        "Oh My Creator, You are my Lord, there is no God but You, You created me and I am
        your slave.  I keep Your covenant and my pledge to You so far as I am able.
        I seek refuge in You from the evil of creation, I recognize Your blessings
        upon me, and I recognize my misdeeds.
        Forgive me for there is none who may forgive but You",
        Aameen.

        Good Luck.
        linn