Message for the Day 2.01.2006

  • BK Anand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Message for the Day 2.01.2006

      Value: Clarity

      The one who has a clear aim, is able to win the cooperation from others too.

      Contemplation:
      When we are doing something with a clear picture in our minds, others will
      naturally cooperate. If we ourselves are not sure of what we are doing and
      why, we will not be able to receive their cooperation. So we first need to
      make sure in our minds our own clarity of our journey and destination.

      Application:
      When I want the cooperation of others in what I do, I need to make sure that
      I am sure of what I am doing. I first need to be clear in my mind of what I
      want to achieve and I will find others helping me automatically. Situations
      too start fovouring me. In other words, I am able to make best use of
      the resources available to me.

      Brahma Kumaris
      Business & Industry Wing