10 Rules for good day

  • Sherlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        10 Rules for good day

      1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
         If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind...
         I will not respond in a like manner.

      2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":
         If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will
         quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy"
         could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker, or a stranger.

      3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
         I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do
         not spread gossip.

      4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
         I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

      5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
         I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

      6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE,
         BUT I WILL NOT DO IT SECRETLY:
         I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.

      7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE
         TREATED:
         I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have
         them do unto me" - with everyone I encounter.

      8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE I
         DISCOURAGED:
         My smile, my words, my _expression of support, can make the
         difference to someone who is wrestling life.

      9. TODAY I WILL NUTURE MY BODY:
         I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank God for my
         body.

      10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLUY:
         I will spend a little more time in prayer today: I will begin reading
         something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place
         (at some point during the day) and listen to God's voice!

    • khirapaterohit
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        Thx.Nice post my frnd

        Om Shanti