In the name of the creator

  • Linn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004

      HAllo

      One small word that can express so much
      Or can mean so little to some people,
      The word that is so often used,
      That everyone wants to hear.

      People go in search of this all their days,
      Sometimes it passes through our fingers,
      It can be elusive and hard to find
      But it is a treasure beyond value.

      One word has so many meanings,
      Different textures, levels, types,
      It can sometimes be said without real meaning
      Or for all the wrong reasons.

      It is the word The almighty gave to us,
      It is the word  The almighty is for us,
      It is the reason this world was created,
      It was meant to be shared by All The almighty 's creation.

      And it is beautiful when you say it to me,
      It is beautiful because it comes from our hearts,
      For me it is the most beautiful word in the world,
      Because it is alive between us.

      It is the gift The almighty  gave to us
      It is what draws us together,
      It is one thing this world can never destroy,
      It is love, pure, sweet, The almighty -given love.

      When you need someone to hold you, when your world is crashing in,
      And you're quiet and you listen for that small voice from within.
      And the world may seem to hate you, though you try your very best,
      Be thankful and be patient and know that you are blessed By your creator.
      He'll be the One to love you in spite of all your sins.
      He'll send someone to feed you when your pantry's looking thin.
      He'll open heavens windows when the lights are growing dim.
      He'll wrap his arms around you, if you'll only let him in.
      He'll touch your heart and heal you and fill you from within.
      He'll send angels to befriend you, and help you settle in.
      He'll provide for you and keep you, on Him you can depend.
      So if you have someone to hold you, when your world is crashing in,
      Remember to be thankful, when His Divine Love comes flowing in.
      Good Luck