Message for the Day 01-09-2005

  • BK Anand
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Message for the Day                                1.09.2005

      Simplicity enables me to see things as a detached observer.

      Contemplation:
      When there is simplicity within, the mind is calm and quiet. Simplicity enables us to see the sequence of events around us. We are then able to watch the play of life and enjoy each moment without questioning it. Each scene has a meaning connected to the previous and the next one. Simplicity and acceptance help us to play our part to the best of our ability.

      Application:
      Whenever I find myself questioning anyone's part or any situation, let me just remember that everyone is right according to his part and every scene according to the play of events. This thought enables me to keep my mind free from complications. So I am able to be my best in whatever I do.

      Brahma Kumaris
      Business & Industry Wing
    • Frimpong Isaac
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        --- BK Anand <Anand.Ultimate@...> wrote:

        > Message for the Day
        > 1.09.2005
        >
        > Simplicity enables me to see things as a detached
        > observer.
        >
        > Contemplation:
        > When there is simplicity within, the mind is calm
        > and quiet. Simplicity enables us to see the sequence
        > of events around us. We are then able to watch the
        > play of life and enjoy each moment without
        > questioning it. Each scene has a meaning connected
        > to the previous and the next one. Simplicity and
        > acceptance help us to play our part to the best of
        > our ability.
        >
        > Application:
        > Whenever I find myself questioning anyone's part or
        > any situation, let me just remember that everyone is
        > right according to his part and every scene
        > according to the play of events. This thought
        > enables me to keep my mind free from complications.
        > So I am able to be my best in whatever I do.
        >
        > Brahma Kumaris
        > Business & Industry Wing
        > Andah i always want to meet u and chat seriously
        with you u see my yahoo id is frimpong_isaac2002 you
        see add me so that the next time i come online we will
        chat bye

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs