Message for the Day 02.06.2005

  • BK Anand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Message for the Day 2.06.2005

      Cleanliness brings concentration.

      Contemplation:
      When there is cleanliness within, we will be free from wasteful
      thoughts. The mind will be so pure that we are able to focus all thoughts on
      whatever we want to. Thus we'll be free from the wandering of the mind
      and thereby increase concentration.

      Application:
      When I am not able to concentrate or when I find my mind wandering I
      need to ask myself if I am totally clean and clear inside. I need to
      work on and remove even the slightest bit of negativity and I will find
      myself totally concentrated.

      Brahma Kumaris
      Business & Industry Wing