Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 71 , Nov 9, 2011
      Hi, Faith Enduring Faith ever Loving Faith, and there is Hope. "With God's love." (But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3)
    • Robert
      Message 71 of 71 , Nov 23, 2011
        Hi, we Give thanks to you oh Lord. "With God's love." (Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name's sake. Psalm 79:9)