Mouse trap

  • ArdalanAnna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      In the name of God who None comes  along with him in our supplication.
      A mouse looked through the crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a package. "What food might this contain?" He was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.
      Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed the warning. "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"
      The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me. I cannot be bothered by it."
      The mouse turned to the sheep and told him, "There is a mousetrap in the house."
      The shep sympathized, but said, "I am so very sorry, Mr. Mouse, but there is nothing I can do about it but pray. Be assured you are in my prayers."
      The mouse turned to the cow. She said, "Wow, Mr. Mouse. I'm sorry for you, but it's no skin off my nose."
      So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer's mousetrap alone.
      That very night a sound was heard throughout the house? like the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey. The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness, she did not see it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught.
      The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital, and she returned home with a fever. Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient.
      But his wife's sickness continued, so friends and neighbors came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them, the farmer butchered the sheep.
      The farmer's wife did not get well; she died. So many people came for her funeral.
      The farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them.
      So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and think it doesn't concern you? remember? when one of us is threatened, we are all at risk.
      In the book of Genesis, Cain said this about Abel, his brother, to  God:
       "Am I my brother's keeper?"
      In the Qoran [Al-Nur 24:31]
      "we are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another."

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6142 (20110522) __________