Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 71 , May 3, 2011
      Hi, from South Carolina, visiting family having a great time. God is Great thanks God. "With God's love." (Arise, LORD! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless. Psalm 10:12)
    • Robert
      Message 71 of 71 , Nov 23, 2011
        Hi, we Give thanks to you oh Lord. "With God's love." (Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name's sake. Psalm 79:9)