Verse of the day

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 2 1:53 PM
      Hi, listen, and learn from God's word. "With God's love."
      Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good
      things with his instructor. Galatians 6:6
    • Robert
      Message 71 of 71 , Nov 23, 2011
        Hi, we Give thanks to you oh Lord. "With God's love." (Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name's sake. Psalm 79:9)