Message for the day 04-08-10

  • OmShanti SMS Centre
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010

      Message for the day       04-08-10

      True service is to serve equally through thoughts, words and actions.

      Projection:

      Whenever I think of serving others, I think of only serving through actions or maybe even through words. I never think of serving through my thoughts too.  So sometimes I do find that my service is not complete and doesn't have a true impact.

      Solution:
      Before I can think of helping someone through words or through actions, I need to make sure I have good wishes for them. Only when my feelings for them are full of positive and powerful wishes can my service create its impact on others.

      --
      SUVAS
      Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services

      OmShanti Helpline in All India & Bangladesh:
      West India : Gujarat : 079-26408185
      South India : AP : 0891-2525858
      North India : UP : 0591-2424111
      East India : Tripura : 0381-2320207