Re: hi everyone

  • Chetan Poojari
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi!!!! how r every one!!!
      hope every one are fine!!!!!!
      This is the first time i ever joined groups !!!
      And this is awesome group!!!!!
      U all Guys are so good !!
      This is Chetan Poojari. From Mumbai,Age 21!!!!
      Every body Plz stay In touch!!! Special::: Gayatri Das, Seema Subhedar!!
      Bye Take Care to all !!!!
      Keep Smiling!!! And PLZ "" THINK BIG"""
    • balaji kannan
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
        hey u ppl

        im totally confused with wats happening.
        i dont know wats happening really. when i enquired
        gayathri das he said that he hasnt formed this grup
        and i get informations that ppl get invites from me
        where i dont find any clue.

        im looking forwrard 4 the mystery getting solved as
        soon as posssible as who found it and wats the basic
        idea behind it

        --- Chetan Poojari <chetan_poojari@...> wrote:
        ---------------------------------

        Hi!!!! how r every one!!!
        hope every one are fine!!!!!!
        This is the first time i ever joined groups !!!
        And this is awesome group!!!!!
        U all Guys are so good !!
        This is Chetan Poojari. From Mumbai,Age 21!!!!
        Every body Plz stay In touch!!! Special::: Gayatri
        Das, Seema Subhedar!!
        Bye Take Care to all !!!!
        Keep Smiling!!! And PLZ "" THINK BIG"""

        Terms of Service.

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • x625 z625
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
          You are welcome.

          --- balaji kannan <balaji_rrk@...> wrote:

          > hey u ppl
          >
          > im totally confused with wats happening.
          > i dont know wats happening really. when i enquired
          > gayathri das he said that he hasnt formed this grup
          > and i get informations that ppl get invites from me
          > where i dont find any clue.
          >
          > im looking forwrard 4 the mystery getting solved as
          > soon as posssible as who found it and wats the basic
          > idea behind it
          >
          > --- Chetan Poojari <chetan_poojari@...>
          > wrote:
          > ---------------------------------
          >
          > Hi!!!! how r every one!!!
          > hope every one are fine!!!!!!
          > This is the first time i ever joined groups !!!
          > And this is awesome group!!!!!
          > U all Guys are so good !!
          > This is Chetan Poojari. From Mumbai,Age 21!!!!
          > Every body Plz stay In touch!!! Special::: Gayatri
          > Das, Seema Subhedar!!
          > Bye Take Care to all !!!!
          > Keep Smiling!!! And PLZ "" THINK BIG"""

          > Yahoo!
          > Terms of Service.

          > Yahoo! Personals - Better first dates. More second
          > dates.
          > http://personals.yahoo.com

          > --------------------~-->
          > Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
          > Children's Research Hospital's
          > 'Thanks & Giving.'

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/MeeolB/TM

        • x625 z625
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2005
            You are welcome.

            --- balaji kannan <balaji_rrk@...> wrote:

            > hey u ppl
            >
            > im totally confused with wats happening.
            > i dont know wats happening really. when i enquired
            > gayathri das he said that he hasnt formed this grup
            > and i get informations that ppl get invites from me
            > where i dont find any clue.
            >
            > im looking forwrard 4 the mystery getting solved as
            > soon as posssible as who found it and wats the basic
            > idea behind it
            >
            > --- Chetan Poojari <chetan_poojari@...>
            > wrote:
            > ---------------------------------
            >
            > Hi!!!! how r every one!!!
            > hope every one are fine!!!!!!
            > This is the first time i ever joined groups !!!
            > And this is awesome group!!!!!
            > U all Guys are so good !!
            > This is Chetan Poojari. From Mumbai,Age 21!!!!
            > Every body Plz stay In touch!!! Special::: Gayatri
            > Das, Seema Subhedar!!
            > Bye Take Care to all !!!!
            > Keep Smiling!!! And PLZ "" THINK BIG"""

            > Yahoo!
            > Terms of Service.

            > Yahoo! Personals - Better first dates. More second
            > dates.
            > http://personals.yahoo.com

            > --------------------~-->
            > Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
            > Children's Research Hospital's
            > 'Thanks & Giving.'

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/MeeolB/TM

          • darkroom man

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                wats ur problem i cant understand and who is gayathri
                let me know clearly. explain me
                 bye

                from

                dark

                x625 z625 <nancy_hat3000@...> wrote:
                You are welcome.

                --- balaji kannan <balaji_rrk@...> wrote:

                > hey u ppl
                >
                > im totally confused with wats happening.
                > i dont know wats happening really. when i enquired
                > gayathri das he said that he hasnt formed this grup
                > and i get informations that ppl get invites from me
                > where i dont find any clue.
                >
                > im looking forwrard 4 the mystery getting solved as
                > soon as posssible as who found it and wats the basic
                > idea behind it
                >
                > --- Chetan Poojari <chetan_poojari@...>
                > wrote:
                > ---------------------------------
                >
                > Hi!!!! how r every one!!!
                > hope every one are fine!!!!!!
                > This is the first time i ever joined groups !!!
                > And this is awesome group!!!!!
                > U all Guys are so good !!
                > This is Chetan Poojari. From Mumbai,Age 21!!!!
                > Every body Plz stay In touch!!! Special::: Gayatri
                > Das, Seema Subhedar!!
                > Bye Take Care to all !!!!
                > Keep Smiling!!! And PLZ "" THINK BIG"""

                > Yahoo!
                > Terms of Service.

                > Yahoo! Personals - Better first dates. More second
                > dates.
                > http://personals.yahoo.com

                > --------------------~-->
                > Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
                > Children's Research Hospital's
                > 'Thanks & Giving.'

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/mGEjbB/5WnJAA/E2hLAA/MeeolB/TM

              • swati raithaththa
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 16, 2005
                  hi every one am dipal. good day. with regards,

                  gayatri das <ramanadas_84@...> wrote:

                  -
                  hi this is gd
                  to balaji frm svce......
                  dei my good old frnd...even me have no clue abt this very fine grp
                  we r starting off with a new grp....but this is not the grp i started...
                  please do come home will tell u abt our plans to the future ...in
                  social serviece da
                  any way if this grp does some thging usefull to this cause
                  then all the best
                  better all send in ur intro.....or append them in the grp database
                  bye

                  -- In Change_with_the_light@yahoogroups.com, "balaji" <balaji_rrk@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > hi everyone,
                  > this is balaji of svce final mech. i really hav no idea as to who
                  > exactly has sent me this msg since there were multisenders but anyway
                  > from the grup i can understand that it wud be gayathri das, my gr8 old
                  > friend, ihav actually asked him 2 form such a social service grup sum
                  > time back and he has  proved that he can act wat he says
                  >
                  > its actually great 2 serve for sum social cause and looking forward
                  > for a healthy and positive with all of u new friends and hope that gd
                  > wud make this grup work with gud momentum.
                  >
                  > cheers,
                  > brakesbala(thats how im called in my coll.)

                  Do you Yahoo!?