Message for the day 01.04.10

  • OmShanti SMS Centre
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Message for the day          01.04.10

      The best positivity is to have good wishes for the self.

      Projection:

      When I recognise someone's mistake I do make effort to have good wishes for him, but when I make a mistake I am not able to have good wishes for myself in the same way. I identify myself with that weakness so much that I am not able to have positive feelings for myself.

      Solution:

      Whatever happens, even if I make mistakes, I should not leave having good wishes for myself. I need to only have attention to learn from my mistakes and to maintain my own positive state of feeling for myself. When I do this I will be able to progress with ease.

      SUVAS
      Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
      www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
      www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org

      OmShanti Helpline in All India & Bangladesh:
      West India : Gujarat : 079-26408185
      South India : AP : 0891-2525858
      North India : UP : 0591-2424111
      East India : Tripura : 0381-2320207