In the name of the almighty

  • Linn
    Message 1 of 63 , Dec 2, 2003

      For ALL The Times
      Thank you !!!

      For ALL The Times You Made Me Smile,Thank you

      For ALL The Times You Made Me Happy,Thank You

      For ALL The Times You Held my hands ,thank you

      For ALL The Times You Smiled At Me ,Thank You

      For ALL The Times You Listened To Me when no one else would do ,Thank You

      For ALL The times You Encouraged Me ,Thank you

      For All The Times You Hugged Me ,Thank You

      For ALL The Times You shared a part of your self with me ,Thank you

      For ALL The Times You Gave me a ride to some where ,Thank You

      For ALL The Times You asked me To Spend time with me ,Thank You

      For ALL The Times You trusted me ,Thank You

      For ALL The Times You complemented me ,Thank You

      For ALL The Times You Cared about My WeLL Being ,Thank You
    • ard&lan
      Message 63 of 63 , Sep 6, 2004
        If i could tell you...

        If only we Believe

        To believe is to know that every day
        is a new beginning.
        It is to trust that miracles happen,
        and dreams really do come true.
        To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,
        To know the wonder of a stardust sky
        and the wisdom of the man in the moon.
        To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,
        The innocence of a child's eyes
        and the beauty of an aging hand,
        for it is through their teachings we learn to love.
        To believe is to find the strength
        and courage that lies within us.
        When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.
        To believe is to know that wonderful surprises
        are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.

        To believe is to know we are not alone,
        That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it & be thankful.

        Change wioth the light

        ard&lan