everyone

  • Jonz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      hello everyone,i know u dont see me much on here but i assure u i read all your comments and ideas and u are all a blessing to me. Sue, my prayers are with u and i am always wanting new pen pals, usa only because of postage and im a big sticker fan!!! please email me for my addy and may the holidays be wonderful and safe for all!!!