Message for the day 30.09.2009

  • BK Anand, Ahmedabad
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Message for the Day                        30.09.2009

      There is magic in each day for those who have the eyes to see.

      Expression:
      The ones who are happy, always find something new.  Even in the
      most ordinary and routine situations, they are able to find
      something interesting.  So they are able to use everything that is
      with them in the best possible way.  They are the ones who bring
      newness with enthusiasm and make the best use of the resources
      available.

      Experience:
      When I have the eyes to see the magic of each day, I have the
      ability to appreciate even small beautiful things of life.  I
      constantly find myself content with whatever is happening and
      whatever I attain in my life.  My contentment also brings
      creativity and I am able to experience progress by making use of
      all that is with me.

      SUVAS
      Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
      www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
      www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org

      OmShanti Helpline in All India & Bangladesh:
      West India : Gujarat : 079-26408185
      South India : AP : 0891-2525858
      North India : UP : 0591-2424111
      East India : Tripura : 0381-2320207