Message for the Day 02.09.2009

  • BK Anand, Ahmedabad
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Message for the Day                                 02.09.2009

      To be set on the seat of one's own position is to be free from the
      opposition of situations.

      Expression:
      To be set on the seat of one's own position means to remain stable
      and beyond fluctuation even in challenging situations.  This comes
      when there is an experience of the inner qualities and strength.
      So during difficult times, it is this inner strength that is
      revealed.  So there is no opposition from even the challenging
      situations that come up.

      Experience:
      When I know my own inner qualities and strength and have this
      awareness in a conscious way, I am able to set myself on an
      elevated position. No opposition, however powerful it may be, can
      shake me from my seat of self-respect.  In fact, I experience
      becoming firmer in my position with every opposition that comes.

      In Spiritual Service,
      Brahmakumaris Business & Industry Wing

      SUVAS
      Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
      www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
      www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org

      OmShanti Helpline in All India & Bangladesh:
      West India : Gujarat : 079-26408185
      South India : AP : 0891-2525858
      North India : UP : 0591-2424111
      East India : Tripura : 0381-2320207