THE "WORD," THE INNER VIBRATION

  • Ardalanlinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009

      THE "WORD," THE INNER VIBRATION

      Since time immemorial, music has been a must to humankind. Even animals feel attracted to music and plants are supposed to grow faster with it. Thus, if the outer melody is so important to all our lives, the inner Celestial, wondrous Sound is even more enchanting, and full of grace and blessing.

      http://www.chinghai.org.tw/eng/images/null.gifThe fetus, while in the mother's womb eats nothing. Inside there's no air, no sunlight and he doesn't seem to mind at all. The reason is that he's in contact with the inner wondrous Sound, the source of all love, bliss and power. The fetus grows at an incredible pace under such conditions, and if it were to continue, he would be as tall as the sky after he was born. But after his birth, he's disconnected from this vibration, and he cries at the first contact with the outer world. No child has ever been born laughing. It's because he feels a great loss as the Sound is severed from him.

      http://www.chinghai.org.tw/eng/images/null.gifThere are two kinds of sound: the worldly sound, and the supra-worldly Sound. The worldly sound is very important to our sensual and mental comfort, but the supra-worldly Sound draws us back to God.

      *     The Heavenly Music spoken of in all the Holy scriptures of different religions such as the 'Word' in Christianity, the 'Shabd' in Hinduism, the 'Heavenly Music' in Chuang Tse, the 'Tao' in the Tao Te Ching, etc. are the only real teachings direct from the Kingdom of God. They are the language of universal love and great intelligence. All teachings come from the Silent Sound, and all languages come from this universal language. That's why high level initiates on this path speak all languages within the soul sphere. That's the level of the Master, the one who has mastered the language of the Kingdom of God. We all possess this wisdom, the wisdom to understand all things above this shadowy world, to be omnipresent and to function as the most perfect being in the universe, if only we desire to remember again what we truly are.

      *      "

      *      Why think thus O men of piety
      I have returned to sobriety
      I am neither a Moslem nor a Hindu
      I am not Christian, Zoroastrian, nor Jew

      *       http://ardalanlinn.blogspot.com/

      *       There is but one path that of Asha/truth

      *       God bless you

      *      "