In the name of Most Just of the Just

  • Ard&lan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      MY Lord,
      If thou raisest me up, who will push me down ?
      If thou pushest me down, who will raise me up?
      But i know, my God , that
      There is no wrong in thy decree, & No hurry in thy vengeance,
      He alone hurries who fears to miss, & only the weak needs to wrong,
      But thou art exaited, my master, high indeed above all that !
      My lord, make me not the target of affliction nor the object of thy
      vengeance,
      Respite me, comfort me, release me from my stumble & send not affiction
      after me,
      For thou hast seen my frailty, & the paucity of my stratagems.
      So give me patience, for i , my lord, am weak, & i plead to thee, my lord !
      I seek refuge in thee from thee, so give me refuge !
      I seek snctuary in thee from every afflication, so  grant me sanctuary !
      I cover myselfe  thtough thee, so cover me, my master, from what i fear &
      dread !
      Thou art the all-mighty, mighter that every mighty thing !
      Through thee, through thee,
      Through thee, I cover myself,
      Amen,