Message for the Day 17-2-09

  • BK Anand, Ahmedabad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009
      Message for the Day                       17-2-09

      To be a donor means to give at each step and increase one's own stock.

      Projection:
      Usually it seems very difficult to be a donor - to give from
      whatever resources we have. The thought often arises in the mind
      that we cannot give because we are ourselves not complete or full.
      We find ourselves constantly trying to fill ourselves and we then
      have no time or thought for giving to those around us.

      Solution:
      We have a lot of treasures within us which we can give to those
      around us, our virtues, our specialities etc. Even if we have just
      a little and give to the others, we will find ourselves
      benefitting. For having given from whatever we have, we find that
      these treasures begin to increase within ourselves too.

      In Spiritual services,
      Brahmakumaris Business & Industry Wing,

      SUVAS
      Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
      www.OmShanti.com, www.VoiceOfAngels.org
      www.OmShantiHelpLine.com, www.BKGSM.org
      Om Shanti Help Line: 0091 (079) 26408185 & more