Message for the Day 29-5-08

  • BK Anand, Ahmedabad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      Message for the Day                 29-5-08

      To celebrate means to finish all trace of the old.

      Projection:
      We find that whenever there is an occasion, we are full of zeal and
      enthusiasm for that day. However this doesn't continue for long and
      we find ourselves getting caught with our old nature. We then give
      the excuse to ourselves saying, 'this is how I am, and this is my
      nature' etc. Once we start working with our old nature we cannot be
      enthusiastic anymore.

      Solution:
      Each new festival is an occasion for us to finish something of the
      old. We only need to take a  determined thought to remove something
      of our old nature. We no longer need to give excuses, but make the
      firm promise to ourselves to transform. Our zeal and enthusiasm
      will then never lessen and we will continue to celebrate with
      constant enthusiasm.

      In Spiritual services,
      Brahmakumaris Business & Industry Wing,

      SUVAS
      Socio-Spiritual Upliftment by Value-Added Services
      www.OmShanti.com, www.BKGSM.org, www.OmShantiHelpLine.com
      Om Shanti Help Line: 0091 (079) 26408185 & more