PASTORAL BLESSINGS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2008

  • Bayo Afolaranmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Dearly Beloved,
      PASTORAL BLESSINGS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2008
      Glory be to God for the opportunity of seeing another year – year 2008.
      As usual, Opeyemi my wife, and Boluwatife and IfeOluwa our children are joining me to pronounce these pastoral blessings as found in Numbers 6:24-26 (AMP) on you this new year:
      - The Lord will bless you;
      - He will watch, guard, and keep you;
      - He will make His face to shine upon;
      - He will enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor) to you;
      - He will lift up His approving countenance upon you; and
      - He will give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually) in Jesus’ name. Amen.
      Happy and prosperous New Year!
      In His service,
      Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor),
      Baptist Building, Oke Bola,
      PMB 5113, Ibadan 200001, Nigeria.
      +234 805 515 9591
      http://www.afolabayo.org/
      NB
      Send your reply directly to or copy me at spiritualdigest@... or spiritualdigest@.... God bless you!!!

      "I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. FOR TO ME, TO LIVE IS CHRIST AND TO DIE IS GAIN" (Philippians 1:20-21, NIV).